Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What are you Reflecting On???

Good afternoon everyone all around the world, heyyyyy beauties!!!! I do hope that your day is going well. I thank God for all of his many, many, blessings that God has allowed me. I  know that often times, we look at our situation as it is hopeless, but it doesn't  have to be.  We are created for greatness and for the times that it looks as if God is slacking, just wait on it!!!! Our father can do all things except fail. He is the Almighty and he has delivered all of us out things that only we know about.  I am at the age where I  have to put blinders on as I continue to become a better me regardless of what's in front of me.  Everything that's not like God has to flee.....We can trust God at his Word because it's true!!!! There is so much life to live that I'm so grateful that God allowed me to stay on this earth. So glad that even during my most trying times, Kim Arrington, along with the beauties of IAmMe University, my sister's helped me to still feel connected to the outside world.  They have been very patient with me as I recover. My family are so outstanding that I am so blessed to have them on my team.  I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday with loved ones and recognizing the importance of those individuals being in your life.  Hmmm, God is awesome like that and as always, I'm HollywoodTricey saying "Be blessed and know that you are!"!

No comments:

Post a Comment