Monday, January 25, 2016

Save our children!

Happy Monday luvs!!! I hope that all is well with everyone and that everyone is poised to do some wonderful things.  I look at the world today and I  am beginning to figure out that God is not the head of everyone's life.  While I go through  this journey and try to get healthy I am meeting so many positive people. People can be very judgemental and that's just the way of the world.  I have been really working on my goals, however, I am also very focused on my children and assisting them with their goals.  As parents, we must equip our children with everything necessary so that they are able to succeed in life.  Life is very different from when I  was a child and it seems as if there is little concern in the area of education.   Education is extremely important for our children so that they are able to make something of themselves.  Our children today have many opportunities and we as parents should direct them in the area of education.   Many parents are working hard to provide for our children, but we as parents must ensure that training and teaching begins at home.  We send our children to school to enhance what they know, we shouldn't expect that teachers are supposed to do everything.  That's so unfair! Continue to pour into our children to give them a head start!!! As always, this is Hollywood Tricey signing off! Be blessed and know that you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment