Thursday, February 4, 2016

Living Life

Good evening bloggers all around the world!  Today has been extremely trying as I  anticipated it would be. The anticipation came because I  have had a praise on my mouth all week.  I have been out and about, and enjoying my life and those in it.  I could actually say the enemy is busy, but I  refuse  to give any credit to him, in my mind that gives him power.  It was all me.....allllll me and no the enemy didn't make me do anything.  I allowed myself to let my frustrations come to the forefront.  You see, as strong as I may appear to be to you on Facebook, a lot of you don't know me intimately and that's not a bad thing.  I'm saying this to say that, I  don't care how pretty you may think that I  look, their is major hurt inside.  Yes I  am  still in battle, but any soldier don't know when they will be bombed, shot at, or enemies in the camp.  Just like I can talk about my good days, I can also share the bad.  As I  often say, I didn't choose this for me and I believe that none of us did.  Who would do that? In their right mind? I  get frustrated because my life is nowhere I thought it would be.  You could not have paid me to even know that in 2016 I would be declared physically disabled.  Judging from how I feel, I  sometimes wonder if I  am mentally disabled!!!! Lol.....just kidding, but seriously, I  thank God for keeping me and for my children being such a blessing even when I'm wilyn out......just because I am an adult doesn't mean that I have all the answers.  I  am doing the absolute best that I  can with the cards that I was dealt. I appreciate God giving me children that also don't buckle under pressure.  My children deserve an award for all that they "grow" through with me.....I am a single mother, fighting several diseases and also trying to keep my sanity in this cold, cruel, world that we live in. I am only praying that once we make it to the other side of the trials, that we all are much better. I don't dumb down because it's just not in my DNA......I pray that we all are blessed  and know that we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment